Calling all endurance athletes!
Mark your calendar….
Join us for a virtual workshop on Friday, April 17th 12:00pm – 1:30pm to learn about:
- The basics of heart rate-based training (how, what, when, where and why)
- Accurately calculating your unique heart rate zones (Didn’t you know? Heart rate zones are unique to everyone!)
- Optimizing training with heart rate variability tracking
- Heart rate tracking gizmos and gadgets
- Building your aerobic and endurance base during this “downtime” with races and seasons on hold
Registration fee is $20/person or $50/family of 3 or more, and here’s the best part:
50% of each registration fee will go to a local business of your choice!
Our community wouldn’t be the same without our AMAZING locally-owned businesses…let’s help them out until they can re-open their doors.